Lisa has worked for over 30 as a psychologist in the following positions:
- Community Health settings with Child and Family Unit, and in Mental Health Unit
- Occupational Rehabilitation
- Dept of Corrective Services
- TAFE as a student counsellor
- CSU as a tutor
- Private Practice since 2002
Lisa has gained valuable experience and understanding by working in these different settings and broad life experience. Her positions have included government and private companies, from cities to remote areas. Lisa attended university and worked in Sydney, yet she grew up and has mainly worked in rural and regional areas.
Professionally, Lisa has had exposure to many therapeutic methods and areas by regularly attended training, research and education.